- About Us
- Data Centre Services
- Service & Maintenance
- Contact Us
EcostruXure IT Software
Improve Uptime, Capacity Utilization, Energy Efficiency, and People Productivity
As your data centre grows and evolves, it will become more complex and harder to manage. Equipment is added or removed regularly, older equipment is exchanged for newer, more powerful or more cost-effective equipment.
After a few years of ad-hoc changes combined with normal employee turnover, it is quite easy to find yourself in a position where nobody knows exactly what equipment exists, why or where it is installed, who owns it, or even what it does.
EcoStruxure IT from APC by Schneider Electric is Data Centre Infrastructure Management (DCIM) software was created to meet this need with sophisticated software used to monitor, measure, and manage data centres and IT equipment as well as support infrastructure such as UPS and cooling systems.
EcoStruxure IT provides holistic management capabilities to identify, locate, visualize, and manage all physical data centre assets, quickly provision new equipment, and plan capacity for future growth. The way EcoStruxure IT works is simple, you start with what you need today and add extra licenses as the data centre evolves and your needs change.
Below is a quick summary of some of the key features and options that APC EcoStruxure IT can provide, but if you would like to find out more about the full capabilities of DCIM software get in touch with our team today!
Ecostruxure IT Expert
A cloud-based, advanced remote monitoring tool for wherever-yougo visibility and alarms, preventative management, and data-driven recommendations to mitigate security and failure risks of the data centre and distributed IT infrastructures.
EcoStruxure IT Expert monitors and protects your critical equipment, providing 24/7 visibility through live data, smart alarming, and data-driven insights on the health of your connected assets directly to your smartphone.
- Real-time monitoring – Maintain uptime for data centres and distributed environments with cloud-based monitoring and management of alarms – ensuring peace of mind whether onsite or remote.
- Multi-site remote management – Maintain an overview of your entire physical infrastructure – including lights out sites.
- Smartphone app – Stay connected to your data centre with live data & alarms on your EcoStruxure IT app.
- Vendor-neutral management – EcoStruxure IT Expert makes it easy to manage assets from different vendors by providing centralized management of all networked devices.
- Proactive incident management – Gain insights into the current and future state of your distributed environment with wherever- you-go visibility, and recommendations on how to pro-actively handle incidents and improve efficiency.
- Analytics and machine learning – Understand the root cause of an issue by removing alarm storms and identify the device where the alarms originate from – and then predict how devices will behave in the current conditions based on big data analytics.
EcoStruxure Asset Advisor
EcoStruxure Asset Advisor is a vendor-neutral cloud based software that monitors your critical equipment, delivers insights and smart alarming directly to your mobile – proactively minimising downtime. Instant access to live sensordata via the mobile app ensures visibility into your asset health and lifecycle, whether on premise or on the go.
An affordable 24/7 remote troubleshooting service provides peace of mind and fast issue resolution, enabled by community-based chat with your own team or the Schneider Service Bureau.
- 24×7 smart alarms & data visibility – Incidents are automatically created and tracked, providing easy access to real-time incident status and latest device data– with no need for logging into VPN.
- Gain insights into your infrastructure – Machine data forms the basis of long-term operational insights and analytics. The monthly report is aimed at optimizing performance through cost reduction recommendations across the physical and IT layer, resulting in reduced equipment maintenance costs.
- Engage the right team – Immediate identification of who is on duty, who is on site or close by – and collaborate through chat with your own team or the Schneider Electric Service Bureau if a Field Service Engineer is required onsite.
Find out more about DCIM software here or to request a quotation, get in touch with Source UPS today!
Call: 01252 692559 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We have worked with Source UPS for several years now. We have a large number of rack locations throughout our busy campus, but the service visits are always carried out with out any problems. The team are very accommodating and have made some useful recommendations that we have adopted across our campus network. I would definitely recommend Source UPS.