- Data Centre Services
- About Us
- Contact Us
Get extra discount on a new APC UPS
For whatever the reason, whether it’s past it’s best or your IT load has out grown it’s capacity, there eventually comes a time when you have to change your UPS system.
Stretching the IT budget as far as possible is a challenge faced by every IT manager and with used uninterruptible power supplies being worth little more than the scrap value, any opportunity to reduce the cost of a replacement is welcomed.
The APC Trade-UPS program offers a unique opportunity to save money when replacing your old battery back up system.
The program is simple: Trade in any UPS, regardless of its manufacturer or its working condition, for the latest APC UPS model and receive up to a 25% discount on your new purchase.
Not only does the program save you money, it saves you hassle too. Order new units today and receive free return shipping of your retired units back to APC. APC will also pay to have larger UPSs picked up and returned.*
- Up to a 25% discount on APC accessories
- Upgrade to four times the VA of your current UPS capacity. Trade in up to 4X the VA of your current UPS capacity or trade in two UPSs for one larger unit.
- Up to a 3 year factory warranty on new units
- Free removal and/or shipping of existing units
- Proper ecological disposal of returned UPSs and batteries for free!
As a benefit to our customers, now you can also buy additional APC accessories at a significant discount, if purchased along with your Trade-UPS.
To participate in the Trade-UPS program, the customer must agree to the following rules:
- Trading In a Single UPS: Customers can trade in a UPS, for a new UPS, up to four times the VA rating of the UPS being traded in. (For example, if a customer trades in a 750VA UPS, they can purchase up to a 3000VA UPS under the this program). IMPORTANT: The VA rating of the UPS to be purchased must equal or exceed the amount of the UPS traded in.
- Trading In Multiple UPSs: Customers can trade in multiple UPSs for larger UPSs. The VA of the multiple units can be combined, then doubled, to get a maximum VA the customer is eligible to trade up to. Customer cannot trade in UPSs for any single or multiple UPSs of lesser value (VA) than the combined VA of all units traded in.
- At time of Trade-UPS purchase, customer can purchase a maximum of five additional items. Additional items can only include Surge products, or UPS accessories relative to the application level of the UPS(s) that are being purchased. Trade-UPS/Cross-Sell purchases are limited to the time of initial Trade-UPS purchase, any additional items purchased after the initial Trade-UPS purchase will not be eligible for the Trade-UPS/Cross-Sell discount.
- APC RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REFUSE ANY TRADEUPS ORDER.
*Applicable only to defined easy access areas
To find out more contact our team today.
Call 01252 692559 or email: email@example.com
I found Source UPS when looking to replace the large UPS systems on one of our sites. The price was competitive and communication was great, which made it much easier as this is the first time we have dealt with UPS systems. Everything was delivered & installed as promised. We will definitely be using Source UPS again.