- Data Centre Services
- About Us
- Contact Us
EcoStruXure IT Expert – Cloud based vendor neutral data centre monitoring
EcoStruxure IT is Schneider Electric’s next generation of IoT connected software and services, and collects data from all your connected devices across your distributed or hybrid IT environment.
EcoStruxure IT connects securely to the Schneider Electric Cloud, and delivers powerful insights made possible by big data analytics and machine learning.
APC by Schneider Electric’s EcoStruxure IT Expert monitors and protects your critical equipment, providing 24/7 visibility through live data, smart alarming, and data-driven insights on the health of your connected assets directly to your smartphone. EcoStruxure IT Expert synthesizes performance and alarming data into proactive recommendations, and enables secure, wherever-you-go visibility and control. EcoStruxure IT Expert makes it easy to manage assets from different vendors by providing centralized management of all networked devices.
- Centralized real-time monitoring and alarm consolidation
- Health status across the global environment (alarms & data)
- vendor-neutral visibility and management
- Analytics, industry benchmarks
and actionable recommendations
- Multi-sensor graphing & custom dasboards
Maintain uptime for data centers and distributed environments with cloud-based monitoring and management of alarms – ensuring peace of mind whether onsite or remote.
Multi-site remote management
Maintain an overview of your entire physical infrastructure – including lights out sites.
Stay connected to your data center with live data & alarms on your EcoStruxure IT app.
Proactive incident management
Gain insights into the current and future state of your distributed environment with wherever- you-go visibility, and recommendations on how to pro-actively handle incidents and improve efficiency.
Analytics and machine learning
Understand the root cause of an issue by removing alarm storms and identify the device where the alarms originate from – and then predict how devices will behave in the current conditions based on big data analytics.
Cloud-based software offers several benefits:
- Simplified deployment in 30 min.
- Global visibility, mobility and analytics- providing an instant health risk profile for the business across the hybrid environment.
- Benchmark your environment with other data centers world-wide, and apply trend-based analytics across the data for comparison.
- Software updates and backup are automatically applied, and cyber security is handled cloud-side for added convenience and security.
- Move from a capex to an opex subscription model for added financial flexibility.
To find out more about EcoStruxure IT Expert, get in touch with Source UPS today!
Call: 01252 692559 or email: email@example.com
I found Source UPS when looking to replace the large UPS systems on one of our sites. The price was competitive and communication was great, which made it much easier as this is the first time we have dealt with UPS systems. Everything was delivered & installed as promised. We will definitely be using Source UPS again.