- Data Centre Services
- About Us
- Contact Us
Riello UPS announce SNMP Upgrade
Riello UPS has today announced the operating system and application upgrades of its network communication card NetMan 204 that improve considerably the overall performances.
Exceptional new features and improvements for the NetMan 204 firmware rev. 2.03 :
- Completely redesigned web interface.
- Full support of single UPS, MPW*, MDU, MTA, MTS and MSW.
- New SNMP v1 v2 and v3 agent completely rewrite in C++.
- Full support of Modbus/TCP for the above mentioned devices.
- New email engine to support encrypted server connection.
- New wizard for environmental sensor connection and setup.
- Event and Data log improved, implemented also a filter to focus on a specific alarm type or date.
- General stability improvements thanks to the new version of the operating system.
* the NetMan 204 inserted on MPW has ONLY the following protocols implemented:
SNMP v1, v2 and v3
The web interface is a complete new design that takes advantage of the latest and at state of the art technologies available today.It is based on BOOTSTRAP: the most popular HTML, CSS, and JS framework for developing responsive, mobile first projects on the web.
The new SNMP engine is completely redesign using one of the most powerful development language C++. It supports the device with the standard RFC MIB definition and now also with our dedicated private MIB with the version v1, v2 and v3. For the version v3 a new configuration panel was designed to easily configure the most important SNMP values.
The Modbus is now defined for all the device including the modular UPS family MPW.
With a new dedicated wizard to drive the user to the installation and configuration through simple steps.
Support documents and files
The new operating system image 16-1 and the new application 2.03 are available for download at www.riello-ups.com under the section Support =>Download=>Driver & Firmware.
For more information about Riello UPS or the Riello Netman204 SNMP Card contact one of our Riello UPS specialists today!
Call: 01252 692559 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We have worked with Source UPS for several years now. We have a large number of rack locations throughout our busy campus, but the service visits are always carried out with out any problems. The team are very accommodating and have made some useful recommendations that we have adopted across our campus network. I would definitely recommend Source UPS.