- Data Centre Services
- About Us
- Contact Us
Vertiv launch New Liebert GXT5 On-Line UPS Range
Intelligent and Efficient UPS Protection for your Mission Critical Applications
Liebert™ GXT5 UPS is an online double conversion UPS solution which offers premium power outage protection and continuous power conditioning in a compact and flexible deployment system. It protects critical equipment from all power disturbances due to blackouts, brownouts, saps, surges or noise interference.
The Liebert® GXT5 single phase UPS operates with high power efficiency and it is ideally suited to protect critical infrastructure in both centralized and edge network applications. Scalable runtime options with matching external battery cabinets offer additional flexibility when extended uninterrupted power is required. User friendly LCD interface as well as full network management capability, including configuration and remote updates, make this system easy to deploy and simple to maintain. With market leading efficiency and unity power factor operation, the Liebert® GXT5 will fill your critical application needs.
Vertiv™ Liebert® GXT5 Features
- High output PF=1.0
- Full color graphic LCD display with gravity sensing
- Controllable output power sockets
- External battery cabinets with auto-detection
- Integrated POD and maintenance bypass (detachable)
- 5-6-8-10 kVA: wide range of power ratings to answer any possible power requirement
- Extreme flexibility with parallel or redundant operation capability
- Battery health status and replacement date prediction
- Remote management, update and configuration
To find out more about the Vertiv Liebert GXT5 UPS range or to request a quotation, get in touch with Source UPS today!
Call: 01252 692559 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Source UPS recently carried out replacement of the UPS and down flow cooling in our data centre. The entire project was delivered with out any downtime at all and the installation team were very professional and considerate to the fact that our business was still operating whilst all works we being carried out. The team at Source have been a pleasure to work with.