- Data Centre Services
- About Us
- Contact Us
APC Launch Galaxy VS 20-100kVA 3 Phase UPS
Increased availability. Reduced operating costs. First class power protection for critical infrastructure!
The Galaxy VS range from APC by Schneider Electric is a highly efficient, modular, easy-to-deploy 20 to 100kVA, three-phase uninterruptible power supply that delivers top performance for edge, small, and medium data centres, as well as critical infrastructure in commercial and industrial facilities.
Its compact design, high-density technology and fault-tolerant architecture maximize availability, operational efficiency, and critical load protection, while minimizing total cost of ownership. Thanks to patented technologies, this UPS delivers up to 97% efficiency in normal operating mode and up to 99% in ECOnversion mode, equivalent to 66% higher energy savings.
- Built-in backfeed protection – Full built-in backfeed contactor ensures that no electricity is sent back to the grid.
- Lithium-ion battery – Compatible with Schneider Electric’s lithium ion battery solution – Reduces system footprint and weight, cooling and maintenance requirements, and total cost of ownership; offers double the life of VRLA batteries; and improves backup storage predictability and manageability.
- Embedded Network Management Card – Allows you to remotely manage alert thresholds and monitor your UPS over EcoStruxure IT, Web, SNMP, or Modbus TCP and Modbus RTU.
- Flexible DC bus – Optimizes battery sizing and supports a wide range of energy storage technologies, including VRLA, Li-ion, and NiCd batteries.
- Parallel-capacity capable – Increases total power capacity by using multiple uninterruptible power supplies simultaneously.
- Parallel-redundant capable – Power the connected equipment with multiple uninterruptible power supplies to increase system redundancy
- Compact UPS – High-density technology and full front access make this UPS a footprint saver well suited for confined spaces.
- ECOnversion mode – Operating mode that ensures ultra high efficiency while charging the batteries, conditioning the load power factor and ensuring a Class 1 output voltage regulation.
- Front-access servicing – Simplifies installation and UPS maintenance while minimizing space requirements.
- Modular UPS design – Provides design redundancy and fast serviceability with improved mean time to repair, via self-diagnosing, field-replaceable modules.
Galaxy VS is EcoStruxure ready to give you peace of mind anytime, anywhere. Start-up service is included to optimize your system’s performance, quality, and safety. With its robust design and industry-leading performance, Galaxy VS is the ideal backbone for your critical infrastructure.
To find out more about APC’s Galaxy VS UPS range, get in touch with Source UPS today!
Call: 01252 692559 or email: email@example.com
We've come to rely on the guys at Source UPS over the past few years. They're ability to turn quotes around quickly is a huge benefit when tendering and they always find us the best solution at the lowest price. Great guys, great company!